On Tuesday, April 27, at 6:00 PM, the Learning Enrichment & Assistance Program, LLC (LEAP) will host a free event for families with college-bound high school students. The event will take place at Hope Church in Mason, Ohio.
Vendor tables with presenters, graduation gifts, announcements, and more will be on hand to help students and their families learn more about the college experience. Presentations will include:
- Choosing a College Major that Sticks
- Financial and Other Benefits of Living Off-Campus
- College or Retirement: You Don't Have to Choose
- Campus Safety
- High School to Higher Education: Organizing a Smooth Home to Dorm Transition
- Maintaining a Healthy College Lifestyle
- Part-time Work and Full-time Students
- Insurance 101 for Families with College Students
- Online Living Balance Sheet: Simplifying Your Family & College Finances
And much more! The event is also for families of students already in college.
This event has helped prepare students for college and beyond for over ten years. For more information, visit www.leapcollegebound.eventbrite.com or call 513-754-2240.